Friday, March 30, 2007

Current thoughts

Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory.
Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee.
My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever. Psalm 73:24-26

We are in the midst of a very large change in our lives. We are relocating to the Bangor, ME area and are facing a new job, new church, new house, new weather! I have taken this passage from the Psalms as my encouragement during this time.

I look forward to getting settled and getting back to my writing. I have very limited time to even read blogs these days. I have watched with interest the renewed firestorm of the Pyromaniacs and the Charismatics. Also, Bob Bixby has an excellent post about Fundamentalism and blogging. Beyond that I am just waiting for the Apple iPhone to come out!

1 comment:

Kris Stephens said...

We are praying for you guys during this time of transition.

Maybe you could swing by MI on your way to ME!